Thursday, March 5, 2009

my LOveLY LoVeLy NiEce



well everyone will have their own nephews and nieces..i've got plenty of dem too but my most sayang and most cute and most cutest and most closest and most everything niece is da gal in da pix..KARTIGA..vr like best buds..shes my fren n im her best best big fren..we are alwez togeder,even go shopping togeder!! we alwez have crazy things to do like snap crazy pix,which is our most FAV activity,all the time v'll be snapping pix and mind u shes soooo good in posing..better than me!!....shes my cousin bro's daughter and a very smart gal..n our song is-BARNEY!!! i love you you love me we are happy family, with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you wont you say you love me TOO.....everyone would laugh but v'll sing out louD...\
shes starting her kindy this year and she's got herself a BF!! iswar or sumthng like dat..lol..kids nowdays...i just hope dat she'll be my bestbud forever n ever!!! my BABY>>>

No comments: