Saturday, October 2, 2010

LONESOME

i used to like being alone,
it excites me,
it gives me a real peace of mind,
and being alone was like a gift to me,
how much all that changed since you..

i never really felt it since for the past few days,
u were not here with me,
how alone i am,
right now at this very damn moment..

and i realise after a very long time,
loneliness can kill..

i hate being alone,
and thats not just a statement,
its my heart's cry,
which im sure you would have heard,
as my heart is in you sweetheart...

i hate sitting at the cafeteria alone,
i hate eating there alone,
i hate it when someone stare at me,
i hate it when someone ask me if the chair next to me is empty,
i hate it when i have to stare at my food the whole time i eat,
why? because i have no reason to look up,
i hate it when tears play hide and seek through my eyes,
because it gives a bitter taste to the food im eating,
funny to say, but i hate it to feel hungry when you're not with me...

i wish i didn have to disturb you like how i did,
i know you're away and you're with your family,
i am very sorry for that,
but i just needed to know there is someone for me and im not alone...

i wish im more independent,
but more than that,
i wish im never hungry without you,
i wish im never bored without you,
i wish i never have to do anything without you,
even better,
i wish im never alive wihout you...
because eventually the lonneliness will kill me...<3

1 comment:

HeMz said...

Beautifully written!! I like the emphasis in which you put how being lonely excites you in the beginning and how it doesn't anymore since THE presence.

BUT THEN AGAIN, When you're so used to being alone, it actually becomes the only thing you can rely on.

Obviously, that's not the case for you, Datin.

*Hugz*